Ski Travel Insurance
There is no getting away from it, skiing is one of those adrenaline sports that can become seriously addictive, despite the fact that the risks are not insignificant. Make sure when you head out onto the slopes this season, that you’ve taken out adequate Winter Sports Insurance, to cover all eventualities. At Columbus Direct we offer great value ski insurance to protect you and your family, just in case things don’t go quite as you planned.
With our Ski Travel Insurance, as well as skiing on piste, our insurance lets you take your skiing off piste too (although you still need to be within the boundaries of the resort), you are also insured for alpine and mono skiing, ski boarding and blading, snowboarding and sledging. The list goes on and is very comprehensive.
If you have a taste for adventure and a tendency towards more hazardous snow sports, if they’re not covered under our standard policy, then you can often add them as a separate supplement during the application process.
Get a quote today
Our partner Columbus Direct could save you money
Your Winter Sports Travel Insurance comes with a number of benefits. These include:
- Comprehensive standard travel insurance – includes all the benefits of our single trip policy.
- Cover for your skis and winter sports equipment against loss, theft or damage, even hired kit.
- Winter sports pack – if you are unable to use your ski pass or attend pre-booked ski lessons due to an accident or illness, you’ll be compensated.
- Cover for piste closure due to weather conditions or lack of snow.
- Reimbursement for any delays caused by an avalanche.
- If you are a Gold Cover customer and sustain an injury on the slopes, you could benefit from physiotherapy performed back in the UK.
- Optional cover can be provided for Search and Rescue if required.
- Pre-existing medical cover is available.
Terms and conditions apply:
If you purchase travel insurance online you will receive a 10% discount off the price of standard cover.
Discounts do not apply to any additional medical conditions or policy options requiring an additional premium payment.